Monday, October 12, 2009

FINALLY.....

.....an update. Let's start with a recap of September. We'll just call this the "Month O' Football".

-The weekend after our beach trip we went to tailgate at the NC State/Murray State football game. Derek actually stayed for the game. Joshua and I went home at the start of the game so that he could get to bed at a decent hour.


-The weekend after that we went to tailgate and to stay for the Gardner Webb game. Joshua did really well. He would sit still with us for 15 or 20 minutes, and then we would have to get up and walk for 15 or 20 minutes. Derek and I took turns so that we could both watch the game some.



-We finished up the month and went to where else but another game for the last weekend of September. It rained. And rained. Joshua and I hung out under the bleachers for most of the game. Let's just say it wasn't the most fun game I've ever been to, but boy was it a good game. State came from behind and ended up winning the game! (sorry, no pictures from that game)

September was so long ago that we may have done something besides go to Wolfpack football games, but right now I just can't think of anything.

And just so you know, Joshua is just as cute as ever! He is learning and growing RAPIDLY! He amazes me every day with something new. I'll try (try being the key word) to write up a post about him soon.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Hi Erin! I love seeing pictures of sweet Joshua! I can't believe how BIG he is! To add more pictures, just add 5 pictures at a time. Once 5 of your pictures load, hit the same button, and it will allow you to add 5 more. I hope that makes sense. (: Hope to see you soon! Kara mentioned a possible picnic lunch at Meredith? Can't wait!