Sorry for the lack of posts. I have a hard time finding enough time to sit down and write. Plus our computer died a few weeks ago, so we had to get the hard drive replaced. The sad part about that is that we lost some of our pictures. Luckily, many of them were on our flickr page, so it wasn't a total loss. Here's a run down of what we were up to in October....
Derek's birthday was October 15th, so we spent the Saturday before his birthday in Albemarle. His mom cooked a huge lunch that was so yummy! YaYa (my mom) got to come see us in Albemarle and spend some time with our little man, so it was a really fun day!
Joshua turned 3 months old October 12th, and we went and had some pictures taken. They turned out so so cute! As soon as we scan them I will post the two pictures we bought. (I know, I know.....we've had them for weeks and they still aren't scanned and saved to our computer.)
The weekend before Halloween we went to the fall festival at our church, Hope Community Church. Joshua was the cutest pumpkin around! We got to see lots of friendly faces there! Here are a couple.....
(Jason, Evan, Joshua and Derek)
(Derek, Joshua, Greg and Ayden)
No comments:
Post a Comment